Irish coffee originated in Limerick, Ireland. The original cup was made with Irish black coffee and brown sugar mixed until the sugar dissolved. A shot of whiskey was then added and finished off with double cream on top.
- 5 oz. Bee10Coffee paste
- 6 oz. Warm water
- Shot of Jameson® whiskey
- 3 tbsps. Whipped cream
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- Add a tablespoon Bee10Coffee to a drink shaker or jar with a lid.
- Add 6 oz. of warm water.
- Shake vigorously until paste dissolves.
- Pour over a glass of ice.
- Pour shot of Jameson® whiskey into the glass.
- Add a scoop or a swirl of whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top of the whipping cream.